UtiliSphere AR is simple and easy to use. Users in the field can click on Irth AR in the ticket detail page or AR icon from the GIS map and with couple of clicks can view the assets in real time. While working on a ticket, locators have access to all the ticket information and UtiliSphere AR. Locators can take a picture of the asset in AR view and attach it to the ticket. The locators also have ability to edit the picture using Irth’s drawing and sketching tool to draw, write, annotate or make any corrections for their internal GIS and operations teams.
UtiliSphere AR features:
- When working on a ticket, users can access augmented reality directly from the ticket, making it a powerful extension of the platform.
- Admins have project-based and utilities-based access to restrict who can access UtiliSphere AR and what users can view.
- The built-in measuring tool and map layer functionality give locators everything they need within the app.
- Provides easy-to-use calibration functions to ensure proper alignment of assets.
- Eliminates dependence on paper and 2D screens.
Whether it is helping locators identify assets faster or providing visibility to excavators before they dig, Irth Solutions Augmented Reality offering focuses on safety and protecting high risk assets from damage saving time, resources and money.
If you’re ready to see how augmented reality can improve your damage prevention efforts, contact us to schedule a demo of UtiliSphere AR.